This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Carolina Foot And Ankle Specialists, PA
603 Cox Rd.
Gastonia, NC 28054
(704) 865-8999 fax
Monday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Gaston County, NC, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
For detailed information, please click here for the Financial Policy Handout
- Payment for professional services can be made by cash, check, credit card or debit card. We accept VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover Card®.
- We now accept “CareCredit”. This payment option is designed especially for healthcare financing and is available (upon approval of credit) to patients with unexpected medical expenses, surgical expenses, etc. Call our office or ask one of our office representatives for details.
- Please note that we no longer bill patients for unpaid balances e.g.: co-pays, coinsurance, deductible amounts, etc. One of the above payment options must be selected.
- Our practice participates with most health insurance companies and managed care programs. We participate with both Medicare and Medicaid. Our business office will submit a claim for any services rendered to you if you are a member of one of these plans.
- You must provide all necessary insurance information and complete any required forms before leaving the office. Your current insurance card (s) will be copied at each and every visit.
- It is your responsibility to make payment at the time of service for any and all co-payment or co-insurance amounts that are due. Any services not covered by your insurance plan are your responsibility and payment in full is expected at the time of service (one of the above payment options must be selected). Failure to make a co-payment on the day of service is putting you in jeopardy of breaking your contract with your insurance company.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any required authorization or referral for treatment is obtained prior to the visit. In the absence of a required authorization or referral, your visit may be rescheduled or you may be personally responsible for payment for the services rendered.
- If you are a member of an insurance plan with which we do not participate, our office will file the claim on your behalf; however, you will be expected to make payment in full at the time of the service.
- Carolina Foot & Ankle Specialists, PA makes every effort to verify benefits prior to each visit. We attempt to confirm the deductible you have paid and what is still outstanding to the date of the visit. However, it is your ultimate responsibility to understand any benefit limitations, restrictions or authorization requirements of your particular plan. Insurance plans rarely cover all services or pay the entire amount of those they do cover.